new map ideas

by frostysniper1942

Original Post

new map ideas

★★★ Guide

okay here we go so I've been trying to make this post here on ea on creators corner that can help unite the community with all of their smart ideas in one singular post made with help from people like u I've put stuff for legends and guns now i need map I've done a bit of both so far now i need new map ideas from u guys the fans that could help make the game better so plz put down your ideas down in the comments of this post i will put your name by the idea and i will in the future combine everyones ideas more neatly and tidy heres the link idea central for u to see and read hope u have a great day

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Re: new map ideas

★★★★ Guide

I'd really like a map with the "breath of Life", if you know what I mean? Something that's got various locales and geography; So that, when you enter a new area, you think, "Oh, this is it's own little part of the world". I really like trees and foliage too (sounds generic- I know.) 

World's Edge gave the developers and the players a chance to test out and experience more Long-range battles, but me- (Personally), I like having less space between areas. Ofcourse, it's good to have those areas with less traffic, -After all, I'm the one who travels those lonely paths the most! Like that one path between Hydro Dam and Repulsor. That area that's all~ the way by the edge of the map. I like that there's a little ramp there for players- despite having less traffic.

All the little details mean a lot. I remember seeing- what I at first thought- were Nox canisters buried in the ground by Water Treatment. (They were just random cans though, probably) In World's Edge, there's nice detail too. But there are those areas, like West of Skyhook, or South-East of Refinery that really don't have anything going on... I assumed those areas were gonna be utilized for... "new developments" perhaps...? I don't know, maybe- we'll have to wait and see.

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@StarMystro Honestly that is genius, and you've inspired me to create my own map idea that I will post here at some point. I think the Olympus map that we are (potentially) getting will be a very close-quarters type of map. Like a Titanfall 2 map, I assume. I'm thinking Black Water Canal mainly.
Message 3 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★ Guide

cool i like your idea

Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)