Re: new King canyon very bad map.

by Midnight9746

Original Post

new King canyon very bad map.

★★★★ Apprentice

Either remove this map completely or edit this from scratch.Not a single thing is good about this map.

1.Visulas or brightness is so low on this map that i am getting difficulty for aim.Even i adjusted color and brighness still no impovment.

2.Size is so short actually this is the shortest map in all that in every location there are always more than 2 squads come with me.and mostly dying looting guns and items

3.Loot is so so bad mostly mozebeq and snipers are there.High quality armor is also Rare.
In final words very very bad map.its simolar like COD warzone small map.That is why i left COD.

Very Bad map totally puking map

Message 1 of 17 (3,822 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rarestprogamer I love the map even more than Worlds Edge. What are you even talking about?
Message 2 of 17 (3,806 Views)

★★★ Guide

well i am having fun on the map, it looks much more vibrant than OG kings canyon, have not been having too many issues with loot either(apart from one instance where it felt like i was walking around for 30 minutes trying to find any healing supplies) and i have had 15 minute periods of seeing no other team, for example i usually land at watchpoint tower(both are good) and its rare i have to contest another team there

Message 3 of 17 (3,802 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Its own prefrence.But i hate this map.Its so dull

Message 4 of 17 (3,796 Views)

★★ Expert
@rarestprogamer My map rankings

#1 Olympus
#2 King’s Canyon
#3 World’s Edge

King’s Canyon was always my favorite but now that we experienced Olympus it has been bumped down to 2nd but it is still a map I enjoy playing

Worlds Edge isn’t bad but It just depends which legends I use some are better than others
Message 5 of 17 (3,739 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

ya agree with you.But its not only about map.Loot is very unbalance.Once there were 6 snipers at same spot.And also map is dull dark compare to other map.Its like its evening time in this map.

Message 6 of 17 (3,725 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One more thing.Did you gi=uys noticed 3rd party encounters is insanly huge compare to other maps.

Message 7 of 17 (3,722 Views)

★★ Expert
@rarestprogamer Third parties are going to be bad in the newer areas because thats where everyone wants to go, but also because fuse makes alot of noise to attract attention
Message 8 of 17 (3,718 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Third parties is happening in every areas.Because map is too short.Actually its more than third parties its 4th,5th parties like wave is coming one after another because map is too much short

Message 9 of 17 (3,704 Views)

★★ Novice

yea thats sooo true and thats every season in kings canyon there are no places where you can go, there is more open places in map then places where you can go to loot and everytime i fight there are 5 squads who come to thirth party

Message 10 of 17 (3,654 Views)