Zone Map Prediction UI Suggestion

by tyler_barrett_22

Original Post

Zone Map Prediction UI Suggestion

★★ Newbie

Hello Legends,

Zone Map UI Update?

I feel as though that the in game zone map UI could do a little rework. With everyone talking about zone data mining and zone predictions it got me thinking about how EA could improve the UI for zone predictions. Currently if I have a zone prediction I have to ping it but that only goes so far. I feel that there could me massive changes to this to make communications with randoms more clear. 

Here's how that would work:

1. Create a separate tab when looking at the map. EA could make another tab that just shows the map and this is where you could "ping" zone predictions

2. Create a "ping" system for zone predictions. When tabbed to the newly created map UI you or other teammates could "ping" where they predict future zones will occur.

3. Make the "ping" system automatically start at the next zone. EX: If ring one is already closing it would already be set to "ping" where you think zone 2 will be located. See attachment for pictures.

4. Make it where you can cycle through each zone "ping". EX: if zone 2 is closing but I want to predict where zone 5 will be, EA could make it to where I could cycle past zone 3 and 4 "pings" and just "ping" zone 5. 

5. Make zone "pings" mutable just like all other pings in game.

I feel that this would greatly benefit this game and would help proper communication especially for ranked and comp. 

Thoughts? 

Message 1 of 1 (1,317 Views)