Re: Worlds Edge should burn in hell.

by Werawulfaz

Original Post

Worlds Edge should burn in hell.

★★★ Novice

DELETE WORLDS EDGE.

This map so used and has nothing to offer. 

Rotation should had only kings canyon and olympus.

When this map comes on, i have to quit everytime. It´s just pisses me off so much.

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree. worlds edge is my least favourite map. I think they should keep it in rotation but blow up part of the map to make it smaller. It is just to big and it usually draws out long boring games. so much of the rim of the map is just unused it feels like a waste of space. so I say waste that space and get rid of it. But parts of it are good and it should not be removed.

Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide

Worlds Edge is just a boring map now. It has 2-3places max were most part of the players go. Leaving most of the map empty of players.

Compaired to Olympus who have good areas to land allover, it's just the superior map.

KC i have played so much on i dont really care for it much. New places on the map have not impressed me with "more" loot.

And i don't need 2 weeks again to learn the new locations.

Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

★★ Expert
@zepp1s I have to rate the maps from favorite to least Olympus, Kings Canyon, and then World’s Edge

World’s Edge isn’t entirely a bad map but I’ve played it since season 3 basically so its just not as fun anymore, i would be fine if they brought it back later on or atleast brought back the original world’s edge for a limited time because I havn’t played on the original in ages and kinda miss fighting at those construction buildings in capitol city
Message 4 of 4 (354 Views)