Re: Unfair ring at the end, got my team killed.

by Nightstick24

Original Post

★ Guide
@Kaparroides You can climb that mountain at the begining - just to the right of where you tried. Or use Jumppad.

That's a sucky way to go, but there are plenty of climb mechanics and movement abilites like Pathfinder's grapple and Octane's jumppad to let you overcome difficulties like that, and sometimes you just get horribly unlucky.

Sorry you had to have such an unfortunate and unsatisfying game!
Message 11 of 15 (911 Views)

Map height advantage is not designed fairly.

★★ Guide

Over by Slum Lake, there is a long ridge. This ridge is WAY too high off the ground. If the zone ends there, I never win the game. The enemy team is either invulnerable up there. Make it shorter. Same goes for New Bridges. Why is there MORE elevation? This area is cancer and I actively try to avoid it if I can. It was unfun before, but now it's just stupid.

I really enjoy Airbase, Bunker, Water Treatment, and the area just east of Bunker. I hate going to Swamps, Repulsor, Artillery, cascades, slum lake, skull town, runoff. Most of these because of elevation issues.

Just my thoughts. I don't reflect the majority of the player base obviously. Just giving my two cents. :D

Message 12 of 15 (938 Views)

Re: Map height advantage is not designed fairly.

Champion

Meh, the circle is the ultimate enemy...it'll happily wipe you and you can't return the favour. There is no favouritism with it so it isn't a matter of fairness.

If you're finding yourself struggling with it try using pathfinder? Survey beacons make the world of difference when trying to find good positioning.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 15 (847 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Kaparroides Should've played for high ground. You have to be tactical with your decision making.
Message 14 of 15 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Kaparroides Pathfinder
Message 15 of 15 (553 Views)