Some suggestions to increase mapwide fun factor

by KrakaDrak

Original Post

Some suggestions to increase mapwide fun factor

★ Guide

Its pretty simple really, increasing the ring closing speeds and reducing waiting time should prevent the vast amount of downtime lobbies have.

Giving players in combat some kind of indicator for nearby squads or third party forgiveness should also help the frustration aspect of the game. perhaps giving players a full heal when they eliminate a squad would also help

Message 1 of 8 (1,589 Views)

Re: Some suggestions to increase mapwide fun factor

★★★ Expert
@KrakaDrak What you're describing is Halo. Overwatch. Call of Duty. Fill in the blank. Make the game faster? Give me crutches so I don't have to think about how to handle a third party? Make my shields come back automatically so I don't have to hit two buttons and count to three? Is there anything about Battle Royale that you DO like?
Message 2 of 8 (1,518 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@KrakaDrak No thanks.
Message 3 of 8 (1,215 Views)

@DrWizardo @reconzero  Looks like we now know that maybe the Devs take our suggestions here seriously.

@KrakaDrak wrote:

Its pretty simple really, increasing the ring closing speeds and reducing waiting time should prevent the vast amount of downtime lobbies have.

Giving players in combat some kind of indicator for nearby squads or third party forgiveness should also help the frustration aspect of the game. perhaps giving players a full heal when they eliminate a squad would also help

We also can start blaming @KrakaDrak for the ring changes Wink 

just kidding @KrakaDrak had an Idea and it was implemented congrats @KrakaDrak 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 8 (871 Views)

★ Expert
@Asmodeus566 Highly doubt Devs took this into consideration, yet alone anything that gets said on this forum.
Message 5 of 8 (855 Views)

@Gabrielmojo26 

I beg to differ, but that is just my opinion.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 6 of 8 (847 Views)

★ Guide
@Asmodeus566 i feel i should thanks to @KrakaDrak for making this game become apex legends again not '' Loot Legends ''
Message 7 of 8 (841 Views)

★★ Apprentice

fought two squads then died to the first ring, no looting involved aside from the first gun i picked up and an armor swap or two. no time to find heat shields or meds for the ring closing on the other side of the map. explain to me how winning a challenging fight then dying to the ring is healthy for the game. why did i deserve to lose that match? lets hear it.

Message 8 of 8 (817 Views)