ShadowFall King's Canyon Hit Registration / Weird Lag / Shadows Silent Sometimes

by Pallo420

Original Post

ShadowFall King's Canyon Hit Registration / Weird Lag / Shadows Silent Sometimes

★★★ Guide

I have played around 25 games at different times over the past days.

I have no trouble shooting shadows, WHEN I can hear them.  Sometimes they make no sounds?  Is that intended or an audio glitch?

Battling legends is an absolute sh#t show.  Super bullets (taking all the damage at once because the server split packets) is an absolute joke.  I can see why they reduced it to 35, but it still feels bad to play most of the time. 

This mode highlights the flaws in their netcode.

Check out Battle (non) sense youtube review of Apex Legends.  Average games have 250ms delay PLUS your ping.  I feel like we are nearing 1000ms delay on this mode.  Not ideal for a battle royale.

Message 1 of 3 (499 Views)

Re: ShadowFall King's Canyon Hit Registration / Weird Lag / Shadows Silent Somet

★ Apprentice

I've played enough matches in shadowfall to become aware of the same issue regarding (some) silent shadows, so it's not just you Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (420 Views)

Re: ShadowFall King's Canyon Hit Registration / Weird Lag / Shadows Silent Somet

★★★★ Pro
@Skvurrel "Object in mirror are closer than they appear"
Landing shots at a shadow, and you're suddenly dead... Landing melee as a shadow, but nope, client side hitreg shenanigans.
I quickly learned to be the first to round corners, as you then have about half a second more to react, than your target.
Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)