Select rather than rotation

by Andrexal300

Original Post

Select rather than rotation

★ Guide

I may be just me, but I would really like a selection option for kings canyon or world's edge instead of rotation. I don't really want to be on Kings Canyon and I feel Im just gonna find myself waiting for it to rotate to world's edge instead of playing. The same for ranked even. I would be way willing to wait a little longer in ques to play on the map I enjoy the most. I think its a worthy trade off. Also because there are 2 canyon maps on rotation making it even longer to play worlds edge...

Message 1 of 7 (470 Views)

Re: Select rather than rotation

★★★★★ Apprentice

I totally agree, I’ve been frustrated all day trying to time it so I can play worlds edge, only to realize I’ll only be able to play on my favorite map for a short period of time. I’m not a fan and I think selection would be much better. 

Message 2 of 7 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

KC its awful map, they didn't fixed anything there i couldn't find a good wp in 5 min, bring WE map again we don't want this map, we shuold be able to select where we want to play.

Message 3 of 7 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree. I’ve only played an hour today. Which in reality is about 2-3 games depending on how long I lasted. I’m used to playing for multiple hours at a time however not being able to select means my play time gets cut short. I played for an hour then decided to watch Netflix to kill the KC time. After that I had just lost  any desire to play. Selection of map would be much better for me. 

Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree as well. I've been waiting out the timer to get back to world's edge

Message 5 of 7 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am in the same boat. I don't want to get bogged down in which map is better, i just personally enjoy World's Edge more. I don't like King's Canyon. I like to play when I get off of work to unwind and now I'm afraid when I can find some time to play it will be on a King's Canyon rotation and I won't want to play for hours.

Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed!

I hate Kings Canyon 😡

And I want to play the new Town takeover, not OLD * map damn it 😂
Weird idea to have rotation, I don't understand it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 7 of 7 (284 Views)