Remove Worlds Edge or Let us choose the map.

by Joemanji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remove Worlds Edge or Let us choose the map.

★★★★ Apprentice

Can Respawn please get rid of worlds edge. I really hate that map and always have. I know alot of people do too. Since the new Kings canyon map been out I've had so much fun but when I go back to Worlds Edge I don't even want to play anymore. Please add a update where we can either choose a map so we dont have to play what you guys tell us to play. Makes the game less fun that way and I know you guys want us having fun. 

Message 1 of 17 (7,545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remove Worlds Edge or Let us choose the map.

★★★★★ Novice
@Joemanji There are people who hate KC too. Like me, I actually despise KC.It's 5th party on 5th party, the loot is poor and too scattered. We can also demand for KC to be deleted (and yes, I'm pointing out your PoV that doesn't consider other people). We've had 2 weeks of it plus uneven rotation time and guess what? There are people who don't find it amusing. The best thing they can do is give us a choice because, just like me there are people who prefer WE over KC. That's something that would make all players happy.

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (7,400 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Worlds edge is the best map no question. Kings canyon is the worst most boring map I have ever seen it is just sand and grass and some wooden building honestly so bad. And your reason for kings canyon is probably you liked it when the game first came out. Get a grip 

Message 2 of 17 (7,456 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Josh_2000_11 I think you should "get a grip" how is worlds edge the better map? There's almost no cover outside of massive buildings, people camping in corners or on top cliffs that you can't climb and then get trapped. It's a massive map for 60 people. World's edge is by far the worst map I've played on a battle royal. (Except the war zone map in call of duty)
Message 3 of 17 (7,429 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Joemanji There are people who hate KC too. Like me, I actually despise KC.It's 5th party on 5th party, the loot is poor and too scattered. We can also demand for KC to be deleted (and yes, I'm pointing out your PoV that doesn't consider other people). We've had 2 weeks of it plus uneven rotation time and guess what? There are people who don't find it amusing. The best thing they can do is give us a choice because, just like me there are people who prefer WE over KC. That's something that would make all players happy.
Message 4 of 17 (7,401 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Josh_2000_11 okay i agree and also don't agree with u yes the map is a tad boring when looking around but seirscy saying that worlds edge is the best is the worst thing anyone has said on here i hate and love the map love the places hate the lava flows i did and could not get respawned cause my deathbed went down their also I've accdenlty before have fallen in said lava flow I've been downed narthex edge then my deathbed goes in the lava flow true worlds edge is less boring butt still its not as good when it comes to a good cover and running map its too small in some places where theirs hardly any cover or theirs hardly any buildings in some areas to run into like kings canyon which has good cover also am a sniper kings canyon is perfect for sniping
Message 5 of 17 (7,385 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Joemanji i think we should choose the map our selves
Message 6 of 17 (7,384 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We all have our own opinions. I have a grip and have been loyal to the game since it first came out. Its okay for me and a bunch of people to share the same opinion.

Message 7 of 17 (7,373 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Joemanji They're not going to delete a map. Some players like one, others like the other. By deleting a map, they would be making a lot of players angry and getting rid of a large amount of their extremely small playerbase.
Message 8 of 17 (7,345 Views)

★ Novice

I feel people who genuinely like Worlds Edge are the same players in Cold War who like to camp on buildings and wait.

Message 9 of 17 (6,018 Views)

@VegasUchiha And you decided it's a good idea to pull up a thread from last year just to say that?

Just out of genuine curiosity, how do you even manage to find these threads and then think to yourself "This must be brand new"? Like, things aren't created in the moment you see them.
Message 10 of 17 (5,960 Views)