Re: Outside Combact Area Fix

by Icemaster3

Original Post

Outside Combact Area Fix

★★★★ Novice

Why you can survive 30 seconds over mountains that aren't in a combact area?
It should be modify to 10 seconds, so people will stop land on them.

Message 1 of 6 (621 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Why aren't mountains on combat area?

It's always frustrating as pathfinder to be so restricted for ziplines on mountains.

Message 2 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
As long as you can't really camp up there, I'm good with it.
Message 3 of 6 (497 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is an huge amount of high level places, Pathfinder is free as a butterfly.
Playing over a mountains will let people camp on there.. just look how many players camp over the skeleton in skull town at the end of the match and it's so frustrating.

Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★ Guide

once i saw a gamer on youtube doing glitch or bug doing that.  he or she was camping at top of the cliff, and counter start and when it nears then the players moves near location and counter RESET to back . and he survive most rounds ALONE with that.  i think its only good if u have kraber or full upgraded sniper. 

Message 5 of 6 (465 Views)

★ Guide

@realy-bad-1 wrote:

once i saw a gamer on youtube doing glitch or bug doing that.  he or she was camping at top of the cliff, and counter start and when it nears then the players moves near location and counter RESET to back . and he survive most rounds ALONE with that.  i think its only good if u have kraber or full upgraded sniper. 

A friend of mine tried to JUMP to reset the counter.

The counter did reset, but it was all a ruse, as after a short time, he insta-died.

Was funny listening to his reaction (complete silence/disbelief)..

I can see, though, how leaving the area & returning to it could be problematic...especially with a Kraber/Longbow.. 

Message 6 of 6 (438 Views)