Option to disable Grass on Olympus

by NakeZast

Original Post

Option to disable Grass on Olympus

★ Novice

I think it's well-known throughout the community that the Grass on Olympus simply drags down the fps on almost all low-end and mid-end PCs... I have to play the game on bilinear texture filtering to get 46-54 FPS on a 1050Ti (OC) but the rendering is too darn irritating and hard to ignore everything loading in... 
While this post is like the 200th post regarding this but please add a setting to disable grass on Olympus specifically, many have to unfortunately use Nvidia Inspector and risk getting a ban because of how much it's dragging down their FPS... If we could have an actual setting to turn it off, it would be a blessing... It's true that no grass can have competitive advantage but having an option in the game itself makes it fair because anyone can have it lowered, plus the mobile version already has it removed so I don't think this would be a hassle to add unless Apex finds it to be too disruptive in competitive play... but the fps drops is really annoying during fights, same goes for waterfall too but that's just 1 small area whereas the grass is much more widespread and annoying. 

Message 1 of 1 (510 Views)