Olympus switch wont fix anything

by Burnie_00

Original Post

Olympus switch wont fix anything

★★★★★ Apprentice

Everybody in these forums complain about KC thinking switching to Olympus will solve everything... I got news for you, switching to olympus will not make the game any better!

Third parties

The main complain I see with KC is of course the third parties, making it sound like they are so much worse than the other maps. Third parties in Apex are pretty crazy regardless of map, people hear gunshots and run head first to the fight, simple as that.

KC was expanded for season 8 with Fuse's crash site and now has 20 POIs if I counted correctly compared to Olympus 17 POIs. The map design of Olympus is just as bad (worse in my opinion) as KC when it comes to third parties. Everyone rotates from edge POIs and eventually end up at Hammond Labs (because literally every road takes you there). There you have a hunger games between 7 teams where only one can come out victorious. Olympus also has a lot of open areas with little/no terrain to use for cover. And let's not forget the tridents allowing you to travel across the map in less than a minute...

Audio

Do you think footsteps will magically start to work on Olympus? Olympus has more background sounds disturbing footstep audio than any other map. My tip is to avoid Solar Array, waterfall near Hammond Labs and NEVER EVER go near the boxing ring if you don't want your audio muzzled for the next minutes. Keep your head up for soundless octane/rev flying at you Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)