Olympus map update

by PB_and_J_007

Original Post

Olympus map update

★★★ Novice

We all know Respawn like to make their maps a little battle torn after a couple season and I'm fully on board with this style.

For Olympus however, instead of fire and lava I would love to see a Massive rotating storm that circles the map. Nothing damaging just low visibility with rain and maybe high winds for when legends are airborne (gravity lifts and jump pads). The storm could be as big or small as respawn wanted bland rotate the circular map in a clockwise motion or completely randomized, I think both would be fun.

I think this would make navigating an open map like olympus more interesting 

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Olympus map update

★★ Expert
@PB_and_J_007 I have to disagree, unnecessary graphical effects like snow,rain, etc push me away from a game

Im going to use night mode as an example, its not bad at night time (real life time)but during the day you couldn’t see a thing
Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: Olympus map update

★★★ Novice
@TheApexLegendNub I agree with what you said about the kings canyon at night. However, I think that having a storm would be a good incentive to maneuver the map differently. In my opinion the storm would only cover about 1/4 of the map at a time.

For people like you and I who dont enjoy playing with vision impairments that would force us to switch up our play style.

I think since Olympus is in the clouds a storm would be fitting.
Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)