Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Bullet-Falloff on Training Range?!

by Stage5-A1thir

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Can somebody confirm, that there is no bullet-falloff at the range. (Distance! not Damage)
A G7 did play like a "hitscan" weapon over range there, and ingame, the bullet drops after 10 meters (kidding about the meters)

regards...

Message 1 of 5 (383 Views)

Re: No Bullet-Falloff on Training Range?!

Hello @Stage5-A1thir and thanks for posting!

The bullets do drop of in the training mode as far as I can tell. Remember that the targets in the training mode are considerably larger than the enemies in the real game.

If you want to test this for yourself, I would suggest taking the Kraber (on the far right side of the spawn) and then try to shoot the targets. You will notice a bullet drop that gets worse over a greater distance!

Message 2 of 5 (350 Views)

★★ Novice
I specifically remember the energy shots from the triple take falling off when i first did the training and thought it was interesting. But after i went back in there yesterday, i did the same thing and nothing. Not sure what happened.
Message 3 of 5 (270 Views)

★ Guide

if you wanna see some drop off try these targets in training mode..

Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

★ Guide

in that third pic walk on that thick line for a sneaky target and a mommy Nesi and her babies 

Message 5 of 5 (223 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help