Re: New Control Map Is PERFECT!

by BigMacAttack8u

Original Post

New Control Map Is PERFECT!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It is just perfect. I dont know what more I can say, Its just perfect. Standard smile Yerah thats pretty much it, perfect. :D I mean the Worlds edge, I cant get enough of it.

Message 1 of 3 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You must play a defensive legend... Lava syphon is fk horrible. Never seen so many one sided blowouts than I have on this map. Watson and caustic can hold B down the entire match easily and everyone just snipes from windows and rooftops the entire game. B needs to be moved outside to the bottom or I will literally never play control when this map is up. Boring af...

Message 2 of 3 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@TCG_MaximusWhen a strong team is holding B, make your way to their home base (A or C) and capture it. This forces them to spawn farther away from B. Now that they have to spawn farther away, kills at B will be more lasting. Also if you throw a frag through the window it will destroy the fences and all nearby caustic traps. If they are still intent on holding B, make Pathfinder zip lines to their base, to allow quicker transport than riding the gondolas. Placing zip lines also encourages your team to push with you, as you can all go at once, this will make capturing it much easier. Happy gaming!

Message 3 of 3 (626 Views)