Re: NO to lava in the main city

by Professor_Doggy

Original Post

NO to lava in the main city

★★ Apprentice

LAVA in the main city is a BAD idea, there are reasons people land there.  and not the lava areas on the outskirts. if its not broken, dont fix it.

Message 1 of 9 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Capitol City was the most active area for a reason. Plus the general vibe of the map is too dark. Don't get me wrong, I love a new challenge and i'm not trying to downplay the work done by the team... it just doesn't feel like Apex anymore. Kings Canyon was nice and bright... Worlds Edge had a nice brightness as well. This darkness is ehh. It's like Call Of Duty's Black Ops 2 Zombies map, Tranzit and Town.. those were considered the worst zombies map by a lot of people. Apex was fun and bright... now its dark and "fuzzy." I don't really know how else to put it. The map is somewhat disorienting. 

Message 2 of 9 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bobjob113 They did that because there are always people trying to third party in the city's. Either it's from the cliffs that lay next to it or from the other side of the city. But after all i think they should let us choose wich map we want to play. Now we are getting forced to play Worlds Edge and i hate the map. Too much *. You can't spot enemy's very good. Just to much. Kings Canyon had it all it was a great map.
Message 3 of 9 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Personally, I think the whole mechanic with the lava is stupid. If you fall from too high into it, there is no hope of getting out. Either take the lava out or fix it to where it pushes you up faster or higher.

Message 4 of 9 (512 Views)

I like the lava and broken down buildings idea. As a fighting area I think.its much better than all tall buildings and more reflective of a war zone, albeit one torn apart by a unnatural Hammond disaster. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 9 (502 Views)

★★ Expert
@LiquidGengar4315 I’m not sure where you are falling, but it should float you out, even if you do take a ton of damage.
Message 6 of 9 (496 Views)

★★ Expert
@Brianvand95 Well, King’s Canyon was also a lot smaller, and nowadays people would 3rd party a lot more.
Message 7 of 9 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To be fair, I did fall off the top of harvester lol

Message 8 of 9 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@bobjob113 Disagree. Breaking the city is a great change.
Message 9 of 9 (450 Views)