More zone pressure/less packages

by Icemaster3

Original Post

More zone pressure/less packages

★ Apprentice

Hello !

Maybe it is become I come from PUBG but I feel the zone is completely harmless in this game. Actually, the game tends to end by the end of 3rd circle, sometimes even 2nd.

I think because the game is so fast paced and character movements are so wide and fast, that the zone is completely irrelevant. I think it would bring to more interesting games if the time between rounds were decreased by a fair margin.

It would also make some underwhelming character abilities more useful like:

Wraith ultimate (escaping from a hot zone, or allowing late teammates to catch up from the dead zone)

Caustic traps (more restricted areas=more useful traps)

Pathfinder passive (what's the point to know the next zone if the game is over before it anyway?)

Also, about care package I noticed that when I manage to survive the early game, it's farily easy to pick 2 or 3 care packages by the end of the game. From my perspective as a PUBG player that's pretty absurd, as in the former game, it's pretty much christmas when I manage to get even one.

Maybe people don't care about it?

Maybe the loot isn't that appealing?

But anyway, I don't know if there is too much care package, but at least those are too noticeable.

You have a big "WARNING. INCOMING PACKAGE" playing in your hears

Then you open the map, you have a ping at the exact location for a fair amount of time

and then, even if you didn't notice anything above, there's still a big blue light on your main screen saying "hey, there's an unlooted care package here!"

I think maybe they should remove the ping and blue light, and only let the warning sound remain. Then maybe rework pathfinder passive to ping on his map all unlooted care packages when he hacks a satellite? That would feel more helpful than the current passive in my opinion.

Also, do we lose antennas as we progress in the game? I noticed by midgame there is almost none of them left. Do they have a 1 time only use even for different teams? It would maybe be better to have less antennas but usable multiple times.

Message 1 of 1 (274 Views)