Beautiful!!!

by Professor_Doggy

Original Post

Re: Fix the loot drops or bring back Kings canyon

★★★★★ Newbie
@GoSoxAV8 moving backwards... Complete 180 in my opinion. The map sucks for any casual player. Let alone players that have given almost a year to this game BECAUSE OF KINGS CANYON. the first thing i thought about was watching dr. Disrespect stream when the game released. And he said this map development is amazing. Ive never heard him compliment a game like that. My first drop in WE. I thought they must have something really awesome to take away kings canyon. Nope. Flaming pile of a map. And it would be a great season IF THIS WERE AN OPTION. environment changes are one thing but to COMPLETELY RID THE GAME OF THE ORIGINAL MAP... Well this is just a first for me. And whoever made that decision. Collectively or not.. Should really be deciding on how many people they want playing this game still in 120 days. I mean this is outrageous that they would take away the very foundation the games success was built on... Literally. Not to mention loot drops. Nerfs and buffs. I understand changing meta season to season but this is way outta left field and i havent wanted to break my monitor in so long until now. And its all because the bad decisions of respawn. I will be returning to my original BR love pubg if KC isnt brought back. Atleast there is some consistency there. And besides if this is a game where the entire map is gonna change with the blink of an eye. I dont want to sink hours in just to be bombarded w a stinky map. Im outraged at the money ive given this game just to be completely underminded.
Message 21 of 104 (1,837 Views)

Betreff: Bring back Kings Canyon. Totally dissappointed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Flatline1992  schrieb:

First offi play this game every day.

Ive been a day 1 player buying each battle pass. Supporting the game ive grown to love in such a short amount of time. However, this last update is extremely frustrating. Loot drops are awful. And most importantly the main map that we all grew to love is now no longer an option. I feel like im having to relearn the entire game which is not cool considering the time ive put in. I was so excited until i played. Make the ORIGINAL map an option. After the season 3 hype dies down so will the player base considering the original map USED IN TOURNAMENT PLAY is now gone. I thought forsure it would still be on the game. My interest to play has dropped significantly after the patch went live. Please bring back the map and give players a choice. Atleast PUBG keeps all their maps in rotation? This is ridiculous.

Why can't people wait at least some more days before they start whining about the map?!

Give it a try, get used to it. The old map will come back at some point, until then, enjoy some new adventures on a new planet.

Message 22 of 104 (1,883 Views)

Beautiful!!!

★★★★★ Guide

This new world/map is gorgeous! So many new fantastic things that look amazing. Enjoying it already!

Message 23 of 104 (1,810 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@JjumpingJjack I know right? haha I knew these kind of topics will appear soon.
Didn't expect to see it this fast :O
Message 24 of 104 (1,878 Views)

Re: Beautiful!!!

★★★★★ Guide

Snow! Lava! Geysers! A train you can land on! Tunnels! This map feels huge. I love that it’s spread out and the loot is thin. And a new Legend!

Message 25 of 104 (1,788 Views)

Re: Remove the new map and back to kings canyon.

★★ Apprentice

A map this size needs vehicles, also I don't want there to be vehicles. 

There's no trees or bushes as cover for fat characters.. and very few rock outcroppings. Hate it.

Message 26 of 104 (1,838 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@JjumpingJjack Because the first map was based around close medium and long range, with teamplay and FUN combat, this new map is just for people who love sitting 500m away from the combat and hyping over getting hitmarkers. This ain't apex, it feels like a phoney knock off version of the game we once knew.
Message 27 of 104 (1,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@JjumpingJjackLOL cause WE CANT Enjoy a BROKEN MAP. UNPLAYABLE. And the devs KNOW they destroyed the game.  For this reason you cant play on kings canyon, cause they KNOW nobodoy play in the new map in can play on the old map. 

Message 28 of 104 (1,807 Views)

MORE PLAYERS MAPS TOO BIG

★★★ Newbie

Add 40-60 more players per game everyone wants it done the maps way too big and spread out don’t lose your fan base to fortnite 

Message 29 of 104 (1,793 Views)

Re: Fix the loot drops or bring back Kings canyon

Community Manager

@xXKillemSonZXx wrote:

I try my best to run through this map but everywhere I go I can’t find anything usable! I’ll literally be on the ground for 10 mins and never find anything good not to mention they nerfed almost everything so anything you do find is worthless unless you go on a hunt for a hop up or something and even that still doesn’t work. So either bring back kings canyon or fix the loot drop rate cause this is ridiculous.

With a new map comes exploration. I think it's normal to feel like "there isn't enough loot" when you're not sure where all the supply bins are located and where you know loot on the ground will always be. I'm not saying this feedback is invalid, but we would really like you to update this discussion in the coming weeks on how you feel about the loot placement once we all get more accustomed to the new map.

In case anyone didn't see it, this was mentioned in the patch notes, so it's very possible Kings Canyon will make a return. 

WHERE IS KINGS CANYON?

For the start of Season 3 World’s Edge will be the only playable map across both regular and ranked matches. As the season progresses we’ll be looking at data, sentiment, and feedback to help us determine the best way to bring Kings Canyon back into the mix.

We would love to hear your overall thoughts on specific regions of World's Edge. The map is not going away, so if there are areas of it you feel give players too much of an advantage (ex: high ground, too much coverage, choke points) please be detailed. If you come across situations where a certain structure gives a makeup of specific Legends too big of an advantage, share that example so we can ping it to the team. 

Thanks for creating the discussion and we look forward to your thoughts.

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 104 (1,790 Views)