Re: Map Rotation in Ranked

by Maceventuraa

Original Post

Map Rotation in Ranked

★★★ Newbie

Playing this Broken Moon so long feels kinda trash why not every map in the rotation like qp but every map 10day rota and make rank split after 45 days still. Seems for me the best. And i idk if it is still 30tick servers but people play valorant cause there servers are nice just saying

Message 1 of 5 (894 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Maceventuraa

Is there something in particular about BM that you don't like, or are you just tired of it?
Message 2 of 5 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should be rotating other maps in ranked at least, the map honestly isn't that good. I just started playing the end of S13 and S14 was great, but gets kind of boring and repetitive when the only ranked map you can play is the same one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for 90 days, and then when it hits rotation in Trios, its another hour and a half of wtf. I just log out when they're both on.

Message 3 of 5 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is a fun map cause i like that rush meta atm but i don't get why it cannot be just a rnd map every que never the same in row the only thing i have about BM is the ziprails could be faster and there are not many epiq loot zones

Message 4 of 5 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

and also i would take 10min que for a soloque cause i have no friends

Message 5 of 5 (797 Views)