by Subtle_Tactics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Map Difficulties

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Map Difficulties.

This is just an Idea.

An interesting idea would be to have different map hazard difficulties in the game.

General idea:

Easy: no hazards but the ring.

Medium: subtle amount of hazards that could kill the players as they fight among themselves.

Hard: excessive  amount of hazards making players worry about surviving against the map and not just other players.

Hazards:

I think that the Dragon like creatures would make an excellent representation of danger as they could swoop down and carry off a player

and their teammates would have to shoot them down or hurt themselves trying to escape the claws of the dragon, maybe add a knife to help lesson the damage and escape faster? (so that solo players have a way to get out too).

And another idea for the dragons is to put them in the Rare loot zone at the beginning of the match to attack people as they are trying to get the loot.

(I don't know how people will react to that one because it might be too hard to deal with players and hazards at the same time without weapons

Message 1 of 4 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Map Difficulties

Community Manager

@Community_Store wrote:

I think that the Dragon like creatures would make an excellent representation of danger as they could swoop down and carry off a player

and their teammates would have to shoot them down or hurt themselves trying to escape the claws of the dragon, maybe add a knife to help lesson the damage and escape faster? (so that solo players have a way to get out too).

Or players that go solo don't have a way to get out? Thinking 

Maybe that would encourage teamwork to stick in groups. Not sure if that could even better possible, but sounds super fun! 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (679 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Community_Store wrote:

Or players that go solo don't have a way to get out? Thinking 

Maybe that would encourage teamwork to stick in groups. Not sure if that could even better possible, but sounds super fun! 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Community_Store Personally I don’t think their should be differently difficulties, but I think their should be limited time events where the “dragons” attack.

As you said, they could swoop down and pick you up then your team mates would have to shoot them to make them drop you. Definitely some potential here.
Message 3 of 4 (560 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Ya know what would be so much nicer? A solo playlist.
Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)