Kings Canyon > Worlds Edge

by cLoStreams

Original Post

Re: Kings Canyon > Worlds Edge

★★★ Apprentice

How's your Pathfinder doing on KC with the NERF?.....Still lovin KC much??  lolololololol

Message 11 of 14 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@cLoStreams Kings canyon for me as a duo player is far superior. You can get into lots of fights very quickly and it's intense and great fun. when you drop into worlds edge on duos you literally get into 1-2 fights per game if your lucky. It's boring AF
Message 12 of 14 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then drop in high populated places like the city, hot zones, the train if its in a good position. Look around you when you flying down see where others are going and rotate towards them. You have to know how to find enemies if you want to fight constantly. But you season one players are just trash in logical thinking just like this map rotation system is trash and makes no sense. 2 * weeks of ONLY KC for you trash season one players to enjoy. Now instead of having WE on trios and duos for 2 weeks they put it on 1.5h rotation. Just like you trash players, EA is doing terrible job to provide for every player not just for their oldest players aka season 1 trash players. WE is the better map in every single cathegory. Better grind your rank now cause when worlds edge come you wont even get to gold. 

Message 13 of 14 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@cLoStreamsWorld’s Edge is better. It’s more open, less getting shot in the back, less sniping, and aesthetically it’s far better. I miss KC version 3, but both maps are fun. I miss the train, vaults, Mirage Voyage, and the buildings, the lava, the fragmented city, geyser, Dome, Tree, Skyhook, Refinery, etc. 

Message 14 of 14 (251 Views)