Kings Canyon Needs Removed

by Joker112914

Original Post

Kings Canyon Needs Removed

★★★★★ Apprentice

I used to love playing on Kings Canyon so much, but ever since recently I highly dislike it. There is nothing but third partying all over the map. Once people hear shots, everyone is there. It is about unplayable and unenjoyable to fighting everyone at once. Most squads run away until they hear gunfire. Then you are getting swarmed by multiple people and cannot contest everybody. Please make this a better game to play. Also, I am getting really irritated with being kicked out of matches during the middle or end of games. Especially when I am doing really well. Please fix the servers. I never used to be kicked out so much until this season came along. 

Message 1 of 5 (669 Views)

Re: Kings Canyon Needs Removed

★ Apprentice

You get 3rd partied on every map, thats the part of battle royale lmao. I guess the best way to fix that is to lower the range of firing shots sounds. You cant just fire a flare to the sky which tells to dont 3rd party here, and maybe making a little zone there.. that could be a nice legendary item though, to make a wall on half a minute so 3rd parties cant pass it. In my opinion Kc is still a very good map, for me most enjoyable, but adding all 3 maps to rotation which changes every hour is best solution since every player would be satisfied. Looting on kc may be kinda low, but at least you dont fight people with red armor and full sets at the beggining of the game. Stop hating kc already I think there are more people loving that map over WE or Olympus.

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i fkcing h8 it personally i can get 3rd parties fighting 2 teams ok cool we got a good fight BUT team 4,5,6,7,8,and 9 just showed up at the edge of your fight to pick everyone off while team 10.11,and 12 just heard it from the other side of the WORLD so now they are in HIGH HOT pursuit so good luck getting the * out alive if your not diamond or apex pred ranked. 

Message 3 of 5 (428 Views)

★★ Novice

As do i. I use to love this map and when they brought it back around. They supposedly made it bigger but tell me how and where when all they did to it was make it more accessible for 3rd parties. The map use to be great and fun to play. But with all the map changes, I personally along with many other Day 1 fans are not happy with playing it anymore. Bring back the ORIGINAL Kings Canyon and make Ranked only Olympus and World's Edge.

Message 4 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This map is the worst map design of game history. I do not know who designed it but he should visit a doctor. World's Edge is much better and I hope they dont redesign it. We do not want new changes relevant to map, we just want the servers to be fixed.

Message 5 of 5 (402 Views)