KC needs to go !!

by HonZee

Original Post

KC needs to go !!

★★★ Apprentice

Whether you make is Dark outside or re arrange buildings the map is still bad. You have a Military base that does not have good loot per square yard. You would think that of all the places on the map, The base would be the spot for good loot. NOPE.... The Announcer says SUPPLY SHIP INCOMING...Scramble to the ship and, guess what.....Maybe there are 10 pieces of loot and none of them worth fighting for. The W.E. MIRAGE boat would be the definition of a supply ship.  After openning 5 bins, with just shields, ammo and weapon pieces, I got LUCKY and found.........a P2020... and the following bin had a Mozambique..WOO HOO.....this is not just a fluke... its just about every time I play...and I play TOO much. Sorry Map Designer, this may have been the rage to start Apex Legends but its time for a new map and design!!  I spent my money on Skins and such because I thought the game was great with the season 3 revamp... This season is making me wonder why I bothered...Get with the program and drop this map. Bring it back for an event from time to time but it is far from a stand alone.

Message 1 of 1 (183 Views)