Re: KC OVERPLAYED!!!!

by TWOinchPOUNDER

Original Post

KC OVERPLAYED!!!!

★ Apprentice

I just want to say why the f*****ck are we still playing KC more than WE after 2 weeks of torture only playing KC. We finally got back on rotation and I had to go through 2 hours of KC to only get 30 minutes of WE.... like honestly who is making these decisions. I'm not against KC, I'm just against playing the same map for hours on hours until its ran dry and I'm bored outta my mind.. smh

Message 1 of 7 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice

... let me talk to your manager 

Message 2 of 7 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you know I wasn't going to say anything but all im going to say is WHY IN THE F*********************CK don't we get 2 weeks on WE and why in the F*****************CK are Lobas Qs animations so damn long!!!!!! Im getting sick and tired of KE its over played lets just get another map on the game and just not play on it how does that sound? Origin just hand APEX over to steam, save the game.

Message 3 of 7 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

YA WHAT HE SAID

Message 4 of 7 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you know what I F*cking hate this game, you charge people $500 for a an Heirloom and wont even fix the hacking issue, you give Gibby a 15% damage reduction and an instant white on his arm that resets every 9 seconds and sweaty foaisergnaslkjdvhaoirevaokfdnglkajrg wraiths in every damn map just delete that character while your at it and maybe fix Lobas animations? Also wtf even is Caustic I got full red shield after popping bat and I trigger 1 gas and just get wrecked by my uncle. Why cant I play on WE when we played 58 weeks of KE "ohhhhhhhhhh but the popular streamers who play 20 hours a day got tired of WE and wanted KC back so lets just stick the entire community on the damn map for eternity because F*ck the community after all we charge them $1 for each apex pack and xD I promise you your going to get 2 whites and a blue in each of the sheeeeets. Everytime I link up I swear theres 10 preds in my lobby but I have to Q with randoms to play with people that drool on their keyboards, why cant I just smear my nuts on dudes while with my friends? NOPE!!!!! to play with friends you have to have at least a MINIMUM of 6 sweaty wraiths breathing down your neck for your white shield. OK rant over but I got 1 serious question ………. WHEN IN THE BLUE BLAZING F*************CK ARE YOU GOING TO PUT LOOT IN THAT BIN IN THE WOODS ON KC?????????? looking forward to the next update

Message 5 of 7 (475 Views)

★ Apprentice

+100 ^

Message 6 of 7 (464 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is just c*ncer, 2 week of a complete trash map and 30 min of a map ppl actually enjoy gg respawn 

Message 7 of 7 (385 Views)