Re: Just f*cking remove Kings Canyon

by Blaze_Nightash

Original Post

Just remove Kings Canyon

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I really don't care anymore.  I'm so fed up with being force-fed this map because it's the "devs' first map" and they "tried so hard to make it good this time".  They didn't.  It's still bad.  It has a severe lack of cover that makes for one sided fights simply based on positioning alone and whether or not you get screwed by the ring.  It has ridiculous high ground that makes any team with a Horizon severely overpowered.  It has a gigantic space in the middle where there are no POIs.  The loot is STILL TERRIBLE despite undergoing several changes.  It has a river that makes sliding bad, which is counterproductive to what makes the game fun.  Eleven of the POI are on the edge of the map, which encourages getting obliterated by the ring far too often.  There is a spot on the map with a charge tower, a replicator and absolutely no cover, making it a completely worthless trap and an annoying place to fight in late game.  It's time to say goodbye to this map, it will never be good, it is fundamentally bad.  World's Edge and Olympus are the future of this game and the devs need to realize that instead of pouring all their resources into this garbage one and forcing us to play on it.

Message 1 of 5 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Loot is terrible, third parties are non-stop, points of interests are basically on top of each other, not enough points of interest (AND YOU KEEP TAKING THEM AWAY!)

please stop * us with this map and give us our game back so we can enjoy it.

Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree with you 100% this map is absolutely terrible and it wouldn't be that bad if i wasn't just forced to play this map especially now with this new garbage ring fury crap in the game. This map is so unplayable it isn't even funny.

Message 3 of 5 (507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hm i find CK much beter then olympus. Way less choke points in my opinion. 

Message 4 of 5 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with OP, this map is too much, like cool event nice for a day or 2 the its like ok i wanna play the good maps. i hate this map cause its just boring to play over and over again when you know theres better map. I'm sick of being forced to play on this map especially for a week straight its annoying. I don't care about this map, i don't care if you add some new stuff to it, its bad theres a reason why The pros play on World's Edge. I would not mind if they took King's canyon out of the pool forever.

Message 5 of 5 (425 Views)