Re: Just bring back Kings canyon already.

by lTolul

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@lTolul Kings Canyon was just perfect. The new map sucks a lot.
Message 21 of 47 (734 Views)

Re: Bring Back King's Canyon

★★★ Novice
@SorryWeDied All is said. Bring back Kings Canyon.
Message 22 of 47 (781 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Then when it's back people complain about content drought this is only to make the game interesting plus there's a story line bringing it back would ruin it 

Message 23 of 47 (759 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Never get to comfortable in one place always except Change. This is how games get better. Almost every Battle royal changes maps. And if it stayed the same people would be used to doing one thing cause they done it so many times new people would have no chance against veterans who've landed there for most of apex 

Message 24 of 47 (758 Views)

KINGS CANYON

★★★★ Apprentice

I was "Respectfully asked" to post here instead of tweeting Apex everyday about bringing back Kings Canyon and removing SBMM so I'll just post here everyday. Bring back Kings Canyon, this map is horrible imo. Too many places for people to get height advantage. Too many levels in buildings, you have to run a sniper or lose. Kings Canyon please 

Message 25 of 47 (775 Views)

Re: KINGS CANYON

★★★★ Novice

Me too loved the game paid for every season even this one but hate the new map cant play it its just no fun. Bring back Kings Canyon 

Message 26 of 47 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have stopped playing i dont know why but this map is just not fun. Bring back Kings Canyon 

Message 27 of 47 (728 Views)

Community Manager

@JediRusss  @Lekzen01 

Can you be more specific on what you don't enjoy from World's Edge? 

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 47 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@lTolul You guys don't have to be so rude about not wanting to play on World's Edge, at least appreciate the hard work they put into this map and that we at least have some variety instead of being at Kings Canyon again, I will admit I love Kings Canyon more than World's Edge, but I at least appreciate the amount of effort and work they put on this map.
Message 29 of 47 (695 Views)

★ Guide
@unknownanon64 it's not rude to give your opinion out on the decisions they make I'm a customer lol whether being rude or not.
Wasent rude also, I rather wanna play a nap where my lovely place called skulltown, where mayhem was fun from each side, I don't wanna get forced to keep playing on a map I semi like, it makes me lose my interest.
Message 30 of 47 (691 Views)