Kings Canyon back

by donthurtm3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just bring back Kings canyon already.

★ Guide

I'm getting sick and tired of this game forcing me to play a map, when something new already added to Kings canyon.

What sorts of slavery is this lmfaooo

Message 1 of 47 (6,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kings Canyon back

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry In all honesty, the main reason i really disslike the new map is the lack of parkour you can do in the map.

There's way too many climbing abilities on the map which is ruined by invincible walls.

Its too wide, and i can understand they wanted to make the playstyle more long range, but i felt like clutching with the use of parkour was also a super important skill in the game, not to always go into some buildings with close walls. Just not the right feeling for me, and for some others too.

Kings canyon lowkey had everything, Not any big issues, new areas introduced, such as the lab and Octanes arena. Just hope we get to see a glimpse of Kings canyon in Duos.
Hopefully that could be forwarded, the movement in Worlds edge is too boring for me.

View in thread

Message 5 of 47 (6,059 Views)

All Replies

Kings Canyon back

★ Guide

I am tired of playing this unfished buggy and ugly map map. Bring us Kings Canyon back, PERMANENTLY!

Message 2 of 47 (6,137 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@donthurtm3 I do hope they bring back Kings Canyon for the players that don’t want to play Worlds Edge. Personally I think I’m going to stick with WE. But what makes you say it is unfinished and ugly? And what bugs are you talking about? Have you reported them?
Message 3 of 47 (6,115 Views)

Community Manager

@donthurtm3 

If there are any map bugs that are upsetting we'll ping them over to the team. For map type of bugs it really helps to have a screenshot or video of the location. 

Bug Reporting Forum

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

Thanks,

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 47 (6,100 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry In all honesty, the main reason i really disslike the new map is the lack of parkour you can do in the map.

There's way too many climbing abilities on the map which is ruined by invincible walls.

Its too wide, and i can understand they wanted to make the playstyle more long range, but i felt like clutching with the use of parkour was also a super important skill in the game, not to always go into some buildings with close walls. Just not the right feeling for me, and for some others too.

Kings canyon lowkey had everything, Not any big issues, new areas introduced, such as the lab and Octanes arena. Just hope we get to see a glimpse of Kings canyon in Duos.
Hopefully that could be forwarded, the movement in Worlds edge is too boring for me.
Message 5 of 47 (6,060 Views)

new map is cool... but not as much fun...

★★ Novice

king's canyon wasn't perfect but it was at least more balanced than world's edge. the 3rd parties in kings canyon were annoying but they were tolerable, because most times it gave a second to heal, loot, hide, or recuperate. In worlds edge, i find myself having to deal with 4th parties or even 5th parties, more often then not with no time to breathe. Every once in a while its no problem, but every other game i find myself having to leave the loot boxes and run, because the next team is pushing and there's nothing i can do when i'm being rushed by 2 opposing teams and being shot with a charge rifle from 200 feet away. I love this game, but lately when i finish playing i just want to throw my Xbox off my roof. Fix the map or bring back kings canyon. 

Message 6 of 47 (5,926 Views)

Please for the love of god...bring back Kings Canyon.

★★★ Apprentice

Okay EA, you guys have made an amazing BR game in the FPS style and I love it. In fact it is the only BR game I like and play....sadly I know I’m not alone when I say I finally cannot take this new map in season 3 and won’t be playing anymore. I cannot even get any of my many buddies who used to play Apex with me to play anymore due to this tremendous change.

i used to be able to catch a dub or two A DAY on KC and I struggle to make one a week now....I can’t place my finger exactly on why that is in this map but I know it has something to do with the fact it seems like the only strategy that wins in season 3 is camping (lame) and third party everywhere. This map is definitely bigger and I would argue because it lacks the varied terrain of KC (it is mostly flat except for inside buildings in the cities.) it is not a good thing for BR. In Kings Canyon by round 3 there was rarely more than 5 squads left....in this map the circle could be on its way to round 4 with 7 plus squads and because a game of which squad can sit back and third party. It seems like it would be a good sniping map but because everything is so far you can now hardly down someone without them finding cover and now their whole squad had your position. The amount of camping and third partying that goes on is simply frustrating. It is no longer a map of FPS skill. And I’ve notice the community is suffering for sure due to it. Almost every single random I get in my squad seems to just quit now on first down (btw I’m on Xbox) and this type of player used to be extremely rare on Kong’s Canyon.

i can continue to ramble on but please please please EA bring back the master piece, perfect map that is Kings Canyon. I know for a fact I am not alone in saying this map is just no where near as good and as fun as KC. I don’t think anyone is arguing that you need to get rid of Worlds End because I’m sure some people do enjoy it....but put aside those few, think of your loyal community and at the very least make Kings Canyon an option to play ranked or unranked doesn’t matter just bring it back! And please bring it back before we have to wait all the way until season 4....if this map even keeps the game alive for that lol

Bring it back!!!!

Message 7 of 47 (5,833 Views)

Bring Back Kings Canyon

★★ Newbie

Bring back the original map. Too many choke points in worlds edge and hot zones are horrible. Please EA listen to community and bring it back

Message 8 of 47 (5,802 Views)

Re: Just bring back Kings canyon already.

★ Guide

I would also like to see Kings Canyon in rotation. 

Message 9 of 47 (5,778 Views)

★ Novice

kings canyon We want you back

Message 10 of 47 (5,747 Views)