Re: How can anyone like Storm Point?

by Marge010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can anyone like Storm Point?

★★ Guide

I'm seriously asking this question to anyone who says they like it or consider it their favorite map. What is it about this map that makes you like it better than others?

Message 1 of 31 (11,938 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@jokool_aid My favorite part about Stormpoint is there is no Fragment so you can have enjoyable fights throughout the whole match.

View in thread

Message 10 of 31 (11,554 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@jokool_aidIt's genuinely fun. It's beautiful, I rarely have a problem finding a weapon. I've had more wins this season than the last three combined. I love the prowlers not only for the smart loot but they also remind me of my very first season concept which had prowlers, a goliath cave (which may replace the prowlers in the paddock on storm point), and aggressive flyers In a bloodhound trials esque open roofed arena area.

Message 2 of 31 (11,889 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Grass and trees are giving people false sense of security and they think its funnier map. In reality its like storm picked all bad parts from previous maps, from bad locations till giga annoying 3rd partying

Message 3 of 31 (11,863 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its so unbelievably * boring... 3rd partying is worse than ever due to the increased number of POIs leading to fewer squad wipes upon landing. Camping is worse in the final ring. The ring in general got upgraded from minor raid boss to major raid boss.. its seriously just run, run, run, run, see team, kill team, die immediately to third party. If that third party doesn't kill you, don't worry, there will be more. I've never had so many teams show up to a single location simultaneously on any other map. One, of course.. its why many hate this game.. Two.. sometimes, but 3 or 4? How is that even happening?

Message 4 of 31 (11,844 Views)

★ Guide
@jokool_aid I found a map that suits me. I understand perfectly how it works and what to do. I love almost all the locations and the looting system.
Message 5 of 31 (11,720 Views)

★ Guide

It's too big and therefore boring.

Message 6 of 31 (11,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I hate this map. My stats this season are one of the worst I've had. I've not been this bad at this game for over a year! I hate storm point it is by far the worst map!

I've stopped playing the game now when I can't play on worlds edge. 

Message 7 of 31 (11,651 Views)

★★★ Guide

the map easily has the best POI's imo, it actually feels good to hot drop on storm point for the most part and if you dont want to hot drop there are plenty of locations where you will most likely land with no other teams landing there

with hot dropping locations they tend to give you more options which makes it feel much more fair than for example fight night(trash location) where your options are limited but checkpoint for example has multiple buildings, numerous area's on the side with plenty of pills, an area with a few buildings right next to it and multiple buildings within checkpoint, that is the perfect kind of hot drop zone, same thing with lighting rod you have so many different options

Message 8 of 31 (11,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just wasted 12 min of my life running around not finding a single squad, everyone was just dead in 3 min without hearing a single shot. Great job making a map suitable for 100 players for a 60 player BR. Bad design and way, way too big. 

Message 9 of 31 (11,596 Views)

★ Guide
@jokool_aid My favorite part about Stormpoint is there is no Fragment so you can have enjoyable fights throughout the whole match.
Message 10 of 31 (11,555 Views)