High tier loot points

by KarsinTV

Original Post

High tier loot points

★★★ Novice

I think there should be 2 high tier loot points. 60 players all wanting high tier loot shouldn't be forced to one location. There should be a 2nd one that way there's high tier loot for both sides of the map helps with better map dispersion. I think there should also be a few more seconds prior to jump time so that players have a chance to pick their spot based on the high tier loot point + supply ship. 

Message 1 of 6 (970 Views)

Re: High tier loot points

★★★ Newbie

There are already more than 1 point.

Message 2 of 6 (932 Views)

★★ Guide

I think they whole high tier loot point is a bad idea. These games are built around loot being randomized around the world

Message 3 of 6 (885 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@AyothaKAT  I agree, completely random would be the best.

There is nothing to gain from having hot spots except big fights in there and slow mid game play because rest of the players end up far away from eachother.

It was like that in PUBG too where pretty much half the server dropped on school and then the rest played cat and mouse for 25 minutes with eachother on a huge map.

They did balance it a bit later though just because of this and I'm not saying it is as bad in this game, just saying what kind of play style it promotes and what the results are.

Message 4 of 6 (831 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also agree, high Tier loot spots presures fighting in one area, making it easier afking somewhere and wait till all killed each other. All random would put more people around the map instead of one area.

Message 5 of 6 (808 Views)

★★ Apprentice
i wish they had a RNG loot system in play with the game instead of this zone type of thing it kinda just half of the people of go to one place in the map
Message 6 of 6 (723 Views)