Heriloom refund system

by Mysticpoke

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heriloom refund system

★★★ Novice

I know you guys probably get asked this all the time but I recently got heriloom shards and out of pure excitement I bought the wrong one I really want a refund system pls pls can you confirm that it will come in the latest update or soon I spent 150 to heriloom shards and out of pure excitement I bought octane even tho I wanted blood hounds pls  I need your help pls reply @EA_Kent sorry for the spam by the way

Message 1 of 5 (997 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Heriloom refund system

Community Manager

Hey @Mysticpoke

This is definitely something a lot of people have asked for. Unfortunately I haven't heard if there are any plans to add something like this to the game. We'll continue passing feedback along as we get it, and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (970 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mysticpoke

This is definitely something a lot of people have asked for. Unfortunately I haven't heard if there are any plans to add something like this to the game. We'll continue passing feedback along as we get it, and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Oh, this is really sad, but we hope that developers will pay attention to this problem in the near future. I know a few guys who received a heirloom before shards update and want to get different heirloom. To be honest, I also have that problem.
Message 3 of 5 (942 Views)

Community Manager

@moder913 

Thanks for the feedback! 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had recently got heirloom shards and outs of excitement I got the wrong one I got bloodhounds instead of race is there a way that I can get race and you guys can take away my bloodhound can I get a refund thank you:eastandard_smile

Message 5 of 5 (686 Views)