Re: Fix Map Collisions Please - 13 seasons of terrible terrain

by BigMacAttack8u

Original Post

Fix Map Collisions Please - 13 seasons of terrible terrain

★★★ Guide

I am seriously getting tired of 13 seasons of jank interactions with walls and floors, ESPECIALLY while climbing. 

It IS broken. PLEASE FIX IT. Revenant's passive is heavily gimped by terrible collisions, climbing up certain surfaces that look flat but aren't is horrifying, or partially bumped and curved that just can't be climbed properly. Getting stuck on random walls, tripping over floors that have slight bumps and getting stuck.

Can we please stop ignoring this?

Message 1 of 3 (1,127 Views)

★ Apprentice

Revenant is a garbage tier character. Who needs a wall climbing passive? It makes no sense there's little wall climbing. I never seen a Rev climb up a wall or else I'd shoot them. I also shoot his little totem minions they die so easy. They nerfed this dude to death. And playing with his heirloom is like carrying a brick with you. No movement speed whilst carrying. Slow walking speed compared to his crawl. Horrible character.

Message 2 of 3 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@chgid2207083 He does need a buff, he is supposed to be sneaky, but his totem is like a homing beacon to every nearby squad, the message: Hey! Come beat me up!
Message 3 of 3 (568 Views)