Epicenter needs some work

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Epicenter needs some work

There are a lot of areas in Epicenter in which movement is difficult and you can get stuck or have a difficult time running. One area that comes to mind, there are 3 loot bins between epicenter and refinery, near the zipline that takes you to the top of the tower at epicenter. Anyways you can get stuck on/near one of the loot bins.

was this intentional? If it’s supposed to be a difficult area to move due to snow/ice, then cool. If not it might need some work/refinement.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 4 (457 Views)

Re: Epicenter needs some work

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

And there are the bins from where you can look down to the centre and when you are at the edge, you will forcefully slide all the time.

Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would have liked for the footing to have been different in the different climate zones, Epicenter being snow and ice, the legends should have been slipping and sliding around, and it should have been harder to climb hills than on one of the roads. I love the different terrain but it never seems to affect movement and I think it should. 

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

Champion
@Professor_Doggy Epicenter is one of my favourite places to drop, but also one of my least favourite place to fight in the endgame.

In my opinion it would be cool to be able to see through the large ice spikes but in a distorted manner. Too often you can hear footsteps around there with literally no idea where they are coming from.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 4 of 4 (291 Views)