Re: Enough is enough

by Sirportalez

Original Post

Enough is enough

★★ Apprentice

At what point can we just have map selection? 

Hundreds of thousands of concurrent players at any given time, a permanent map for ranked for half of each season, but I have to wait 3 hours to play the map I like the most after it hasn't been playable for months? 

I literally just want to play on World's Edge. 

I'm so sick of storm point I literally turn the game off when thats my only choice, and I'm not the biggest fan of Olympus either, though it is better than Storm Point and the current state of KC - which at this point unless they bring back the chunk of the map they blew up it can stay dead. 

That being said, I know so many of you have your own favorite map. Some people love storm point. some people love olympus. Some people - well, no one loves KC anymore. 

With all of these maps and more players than ever, why can't we just pick the map we want to play for pubs? 

Is someone at Respawn going to get their feelings hurt when they find out the map they made isn't the fan favorite of the playerbase or something? Or do they just not want to have to tune the wretched matchmaking system? 

Honestly, as much as I love this game, I really feel like the developers are completely out of touch with the community and only give a * about what orders the white collars hand down to them - barring the occasional comment or upvote of fan art on reddit. 

3 things players have wanted for years now

Solo Mode

Map Selection

An Explanation on the matchmaking system - because we know they'll never change it

We deal with the predatory loot pack system, the overpriced recolored half-assed skins, weak battle pass rewards and the spitfire. 

I'm certain this post will fall upon deaf ears and nothing will change. 

But i needed to get it out. I'm sick of it. I just want to enjoy myself instead of force myself to play a game I used to enjoy. 

Message 1 of 2 (945 Views)

Re: Enough is enough

★ Guide

Word!

We always quit Apex when it changes to Storm Point. It's sad.

Message 2 of 2 (717 Views)