Don't Vault Kings Canyon

by Dzeividz007

Original Post

Don't Vault Kings Canyon

★★★★★ Novice

It is a very bad idea to vault Kings Canyon, it is mine and many other peoples the most favorite map. Kings Canyon is much better than worlds edge in many ways, it is easier to navigate, is very fun to play on, brings nostalgia and has a pretty good variety.

Not everyone likes playing on big maps, Olympus and worlds edge are huge. To compensate this and satisfy all players the Kings Canyon should have been left alone.

If it is so problematic to have three maps why not just make a new game mode where Kings Canyon fans can play on that map whenever they wish the whole season?

It is a very bad decision to delete such a perfect map that was clearly been very hard worked on in these past months and fits every single legends playstyle perfectly. Broken heart

Message 1 of 13 (1,894 Views)

Re: Don't Vault Kings Canyon

★ Guide
@Dzeividz007 For casual and fun, i do like KC.
Message 2 of 13 (1,864 Views)

★ Guide
@Dzeividz007 Kings canyon is the opposite of perfect. You cant fight anybody without half the lobby knowing where you are and running towards the shots.
Message 3 of 13 (1,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Umm this so called problem is literally on every map. It is not like you can't hear people fighting on the Olympus...

Message 4 of 13 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dzeividz007 I love kc and the new map sucks
Message 5 of 13 (1,811 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After playing for some time, I will just say that I really don't seem to enjoy the game in its current state, lets hope that Kings Canyon will be back after I take a break from the game. Good that I didn't buy a battle pass, that would be a waste of money for sure...

Message 6 of 13 (1,741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@WesthebirdMaybe the 1st round at the edge of map. Any fight at round 2 is bound to pull the lobby anyway.

Message 7 of 13 (1,712 Views)

★ Apprentice

Idk how was ur immersion after those 2 weeks but I got tired and wanted to finally relax on kc

Message 8 of 13 (1,696 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Please check out, Bring Kings Canyon Back PERMANENTLY
Message 9 of 13 (1,574 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tacenda777 Spoiler???
Message 10 of 13 (1,573 Views)