Re: Desperately want new maps

by xMuninnx

Original Post

Desperately want new maps

The game really needs additional maps. I enjoy the fame but it gets old playing the same map over and over and over. 

I would love to see maps that are geared more towards close combat. Perhaps indoors that has few if any areas for recon/sniping and so on. I’d like some variation in strategy and game play that is created by the map. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 5 (668 Views)

Community Manager

@DarthValtrex 

We've seen some others mention to add additional maps as well, like Angel City from Titanfall. We're not aware of any news regarding the addition of more maps but we'll keep letting the team know of concepts players want to see!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (619 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry You are gonna lose your player unless u make new maps. It is getting boring that play same map all the time. I'm just saying.
Message 3 of 5 (573 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Killsmettle You sure? Although id love 1 or 2 more map options, this formula seems to have worked for Fortnite. Just keep changing features and landmarks on the existing map with big seasonal events.

Id prefer more options in game modes. Like when they had solo mode.
Message 4 of 5 (507 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I'd like some new maps as well having it be on a rotation. I know Kings Canyon like the back of my hand and have perfected my routes. Usually whenever I decide to switch to another game it's because there's no where in particular on the map I'd like to drop as it all seems played out and repetitive for me.

Just because fortnite recycles the same map doesn't mean Apex has to copy them. I quit csgo largely because the maps were so stale, I had been playing them for 20 years with just minor changes! That game is dying from lack of development. It would be great if Apex added a new map every 6-12 months and kept a rotation. Kings canyon is fine as it is, don't recycle make another!

Message 5 of 5 (446 Views)