Dark & Gloomy Feel On S4 Map

by IceCreamKid1

Original Post

Dark & Gloomy Feel On S4 Map

★★★ Novice

My wife and I love Apex, and have played it from the start. And we appreciate and love all of the new maps and updates. But this season 4 map we feel is way too dark and gloomy from the over edit/filter. I can see myself not wanting to play it in a couple weeks to a month anymore because it doesn't give me The Happy feeling season 3 gave, it makes me not as excited to play because it's so dark and the bright apex colors are gone.  I would really appreciate the bright colors bringing brought back!

Message 1 of 8 (550 Views)

Re: Dark & Gloomy Feel On S4 Map

★★ Expert
@IceCreamKid1 Really? I didn’t really feel that it was gloomy. I can kind of see why you feel that way though.
Message 2 of 8 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It also could be the fact that the new legend released is an assassin and it makes sense for it to be dark and gloomy.

Message 3 of 8 (503 Views)

I love the new feel, sometimes bright sometimes gloommmmm.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 8 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@IceCreamKid1 it is crepuscular. I like the new look.
Message 5 of 8 (465 Views)

@Professor_Doggy now that's a big word I had to look up Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 8 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I really like the new look, it's preeeeeeetty and you have the sunset and you have that giant laser beam in the sky and revenant is murdering you and everything is wonderful!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 7 of 8 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, its looks amazing visually on sunset buts its boring to play compared to Day and Night (Froms Kings Canyon)...

If it stayed on Daylight but After the Harvester Thing would be again perfect and even fun to play...

Message 8 of 8 (407 Views)