DELETE WORLDS EDGE

by harryBOTer2

Original Post

DELETE WORLDS EDGE

★★★★ Apprentice

DELETES THIS MAP(WOLDS EDGE) ALREADY AND KEEP KINGS CANYON!!!!

THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN

Message 1 of 41 (6,584 Views)

Re: DELETE WORLDS EDGE

★★ Apprentice

I honestly wish they would. What a terrible map.

Message 2 of 41 (6,355 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agreed worlds edge is a horrible map to play on I was enjoying kings for the first split of the ranked play but this split on worlds edge tempted to give up and just play pubs on kings rotations only 

Message 3 of 41 (6,336 Views)

★ Guide
@harryBOTer2 I miss old Worlds Edge.
Message 4 of 41 (6,304 Views)

★ Guide
@harryBOTer2 Hate Kings Canyon. Would much rather they delete that. I like Worlds Edge much better. Or better yet. Scrap BOTH maps for a brand new one.
Message 5 of 41 (6,252 Views)

★★ Novice
@harryBOTer2 I agree with you, Worlds edge is just too big, we want action, not to land in China, walk for 20 mins and then just die.
Message 6 of 41 (6,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Andrexal300 I also agree I honestly don’t know how they like kings canyon it is the worst boring map I have ever seen it is just sand and grass and some horrible wooden buildings. I really don’t understand how they like this map and I think worlds edge is a great map and the only reason people like kings canyon is because you like it when the game came out and it’s nostalgic.
Message 7 of 41 (6,178 Views)

★★ Novice

World's Edge is a 3rd / 4th / 5th party nightmare with no regard to footsteps due to 4 story buildings with scattered staircases that have no practical layout. Either you drop on the outer rim of the map and fight the circle the entire game or you drop harvester / fragment east or west and have a cluster of squads getting cheap kills off each other. If you manage to survive past this first phase, then you're faced with traversing open fields and cover-less areas to get to the next "pocket" of loot on the map. Usually their guarded by squads camping with snipers and ranged weapons. Love this game but this isn't how I thought devs wanted gameplay to be. Huge disappointment. Feels like I'm playing COD sometimes which is a cringe experience. 

Message 8 of 41 (6,149 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Josh_2000_11 I like it because its smaller, more cover to and from areas. The game goes so much faster. If you want to spend 20 minutes running from the storm go play call of duty or fortnite. They done everything right with kings canyon and now they've put worlds edge into rotation in ranked i havent won a single game. Gone from winning almost every other game to 0 is disgusting. The map layout is atrocious, the areas in which the storm finish are stupid, the vaults are stupid because people just camp them with caustic to steal your vault key. Every one seems to have gold armour, shall I go on? WOLDS EDGE NEEDS TO GO OR AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION
Message 9 of 41 (6,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you like camping and don't like to get creative with environment then you like map that has lots of open spaces and not much else to it. Lots of players are against difficulty and just rather sit with their sniper rifles on high spots and click on targets that are trying to have some actual fun. Worlds edge is a map made for those kind of people.

Message 10 of 41 (6,091 Views)