Re: DELETE KINGS CANYON!

by Coldstone2019

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same bro. Day one. They should’ve kept skull town. Such a great drop spot. 

Message 11 of 17 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Marge010 they need to let us decide which to play, its unfair to those who like kings and hate worlds
Message 12 of 17 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You had more than enough time to play your favorite worlds edge 24/7, over and over. Let the players that were forced to play without Kings Canyon for such long time finally enjoy that map.

Message 13 of 17 (408 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This post was only a joke. There were so many others at the time saying delete worlds edge. I didn't want the makers thinking that everyone felt the same. I still think Worlds Edge is the best map

Message 14 of 17 (402 Views)

★★★★ Guide

World's edge is the most boring experience in Apex I had. If I could I would play KC all the time. If you don't have any constructive feedback then better don't say anything instead of whining. 

Message 15 of 17 (370 Views)

★★ Novice

The 3rd Party on Kings Canyon is insane this season, why is it so inceased?

Message 16 of 17 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I do not know why but I hate this map. There are always 3,4,5 parties while we are fighting. This map is causing people to play sneaky instead of figting. All people know that 3rd team will come if they fight. I will also choose this way to get higher points. Worlds edge is much better than this map. I cannot understand how developers cannot calculate this kind of things.

Message 17 of 17 (306 Views)