Re: DELETE KINGS CANYON!

by Marge010

Original Post

DELETE KINGS CANYON!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Bored of the same map for a year and a half! Just get rid of it already!! Worlds Edge is so much better. 

Message 1 of 17 (3,111 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dont be so trashy, kings canyon is 100% the better map. All people on worlds edge is camp in the corner of buildings or High up in the cliffs. If any thing world's edge needs to be completely reworked and made smaller. I hate it and always have, im a day one player and think that kings canyon should have never changed 

Message 2 of 17 (3,024 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Marge010 They're not going to delete a map. Some players like one, others like the other. By deleting a map, they would be making a lot of players angry and getting rid of a large amount of their extremely small playerbase.
Message 3 of 17 (2,982 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Playing the same map over and over and over again is sooo boring. Everyone keeps saying get rid of worlds edge and then what? Just have kings canyon and nothing else.... forever?? BORING!!!! 

Message 4 of 17 (2,974 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If they get rid of kings canyon then they would lose almost all their olayers, including myself. I havent had a single win on worlds edge this season, I have at least 90-95 on kings canyon. I hate the entire map of worlds edge. You just end up running from the storm the entire time. 

We will sit here and argue the fact that both hate the opposite map but in reality would a map selector option not be better? Bring in a 3rd map? 

Message 5 of 17 (2,966 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really agree. World edge is trash cargo bots are just  robo flyers, vault keys are rare! hate it

Message 6 of 17 (2,924 Views)

★★★★ Guide

At this exact time... there are two posts mentioning utter obliteration of both Kings Canyon and World's Edge. I mean, we need an Arena for the Apex Games, don't we...? I like them both for very different reasons. I was a little iffy about World's Edge at first, but it's really grown on me. Kings Canyon has always had a great feel to it; It's geography, spacing and color were what I loved- among other things.

We can tell they worked hard on it's original design- post invasion from the Leviathans and Flyers. 

Message 7 of 17 (2,893 Views)

★★★ Pro

KC is my home.

Message 8 of 17 (2,838 Views)

★ Guide

Looks like there will be a whole new map for a while in season 6!

Message 9 of 17 (2,801 Views)

★★ Guide
@Marge010 Still laughing cuz the thread above this one says to delete worlds edge.

They both are boring, bring us Olympus!!
Message 10 of 17 (2,748 Views)