Cyberpunk Themed Map Suggestion

by uthKou

Original Post

Cyberpunk Themed Map Suggestion

★★ Novice

Hello Respawn family,

As a Titanfall fan, I'm in love with how you did it in this one, slapping other tons of BR devs in the face. You really showed the way hahah. 

Is it just me thinking that Bangolore had been inspired by Naomi Nagata from the tv show "The Expanse" ? Could you confirm this ?

As for my suggestion, from what I can see, you are trying to mix cyberpunk and steampunk theme. The hype around cyberpunk in gaming really increased after the announcement of Cyberpunk2077. I think this game suits perfectly for dark cyberpunk map. I will attach images and try to set the scenery for you now. Imagine;

- It's midnight. Light rain(not a must).
- Map announcer with dark-evil voice.
- Red, blue and pink neons (for circle also). Led signs everywhere.
- Maybe a bazaar with lots of civilians(kinda like Star Wars maps, where you can't shoot civilians but they run around to create more chaos.) 

- Tall black or black&white or with purple and red touches on Skyscrapers.

- Some areas had been forbidden by the government, high security (laser trip-wire alarms, drones, patrolling aircrafts etc.) But these areas have high tier loot.

As one of the thousands of cyberpunk fan, I think this could be a huge game-changer as there is very few online games with cyberpunk theme with high demand but low supply. 

Thank you for making a great game. I will try to help you further if you like my idea.

Sincerely.

Message 1 of 1 (407 Views)