Re: Circle Locations Need Tweaking

by Simskiller101

Original Post

Circle Locations Need Tweaking

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I get the feeling they have an algorithm that calculates where to place the circle to get the most amount of squads to goto a single location because EVERY SINGLE GAME without fail, for all of my somewhere in the range of 80+ matches, i am forced into a location with atleast 2 other teams. the algorithm needs to be tweaked either to try to get only 2 teams to a location or to make it completely random so the cluster fest only happens every so often and not every single game. I have never had this issue in ANY other battle royale game EVER.

Also, this is player issue more than a map issue i think, but teams love to either join in with another team to annihilate my team as if they made an alliance just to take us down or a team will appear right after a long fight and sweep us up. i think the map has to with this to some degree, but it's more so the toxic players playing the game most likely. This happens way to often compared to other battle royales to just be coincidence. 

Message 1 of 2 (460 Views)

Re: Circle Locations Need Tweaking

★ Apprentice

Everything you just complained about is what's enjoyable about the game.

Funnel as many people as you can into a single point and have them fight it out.

It's a strategic advantage to be a third party and clean up the enemy when they're weak during/just after a fight.

Chaos is fun.
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)