Banners (The Screens/Monitors around the Map)

by StarMystro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banners (The Screens/Monitors around the Map)

★★★★ Guide

I really love these Banners that are found on each Map. I do use these for actual reference as to who I should look out for- whether it be the Champion or Kill Leader. Sometimes I'll be scouting a team from afar, and notice, "Hey... There's that Revenant wreaking havoc!" and actually target this player out from a battle involving -possibly- multiple squads.

I have noticed though, that with the increase in wide open space found on World's Edge; Ofcourse Banners can still be found- if just a little more spread apart from one another. But, I'll say that there is one area in particular that seems to have NO Banner screens at all. Epicenter (If I'm not wrong!) Has ZERO Banners in it's area. Perhaps there are other areas that I have missed, that are missing visible Banners?

Me personally, I really like the touch of these "real-time" objects found in the world. I'd really like to see these Banners continued to be utilized in each Apex Games Arena.

Message 1 of 4 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banners (The Screens/Monitors around the Map)

★★★ Apprentice
@StarMystro As a crypto player who checks the banners with my drone all the time to see how many squads are near, worlds edge is incredibly difficult for it. Theres definitely no banners in epicentre as well as a bunch of other unamed locations so compared to KC theres a huge lack of them!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (604 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@StarMystro i agree
Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@StarMystro As a crypto player who checks the banners with my drone all the time to see how many squads are near, worlds edge is incredibly difficult for it. Theres definitely no banners in epicentre as well as a bunch of other unamed locations so compared to KC theres a huge lack of them!
Message 3 of 4 (605 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@UnwarierSquid16 Yup! It would really help Crypto out the most -obviously. But perhaps Banners could be 'added' in places within World's Edge? Possibly...
Message 4 of 4 (583 Views)