Re: Bad experience... Quitting game, unlucky battle pass.

by donthurtm3

Original Post

Bad experience... Quitting game, unlucky battle pass.

★★★★★ Newbie

The new map is disgusting. The game is terrible, it's not worth an hour of playing any more. Random kiddos coming in with hacks and stuff. Random guys dropping anywhere randomly killing you. Bad experience, uninstall deserved.

Message 1 of 4 (421 Views)

★ Guide
@venge86 The map KingsCanyon was perfect. We wanted another map, but definitely not such a map! But we definitely didn't want the old map to be removed. The new map is not well thought out. It's ugly, too big and there isn't enough loot. Not enough syringes and not enough medication. That was never the case in KingsCanyon. The map was just beautiful.
Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)

★★ Expert
@donthurtm3 There is plenty of meds in worlds edge, but you have to play aggressive and loot deathboxes for it or land near dome or somewhere remote with less players, I think the worlds edge map is great but I do miss kings canyon as its the map most of us started apex on, honestly I hope they add map voting as I wouldnt mind having the option to play both
Message 3 of 4 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@FaIIenAngeI777

They should add map voting or an option in the main menu which map you want to play. A map rotation is not a good idea. If worlds edge came, many players would leave the server.

Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)