Area behind Artillery

by Subtle_Tactics

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Area behind Artillery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Put a loot-able area behind artillery, sometimes the ship flies over this lake on the mountain, it'd be cool if that was a place you could land at and expand the tunnel at the artillery wall that was a way to access to and from that location, maybe even have the cave in slum lakes lead there as well. Put a military base complex there and call it "Facility" or "Complex" I think that would be cool for a new location and I am sure it would spice things up on that side of the map for a lot of people.

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Area behind Artillery

Community Manager

Thank you for the submission! Artillery is always a hot spot to drop and the map is likely to keep evolving in the future. We've actually seen some mentions in the forums of adding more underground tunnels.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for the submission! Artillery is always a hot spot to drop and the map is likely to keep evolving in the future. We've actually seen some mentions in the forums of adding more underground tunnels.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Yes! More underground areas please.

Bunker provides some very tactful and strategic plays but is just let down because of its once profound popularity. I see less and less go there now so to have more areas like this would be great.
Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)