About that Kings Canyon After Dark Mode...

by DaWiz2015

Original Post

About that Kings Canyon After Dark Mode...

★★★★★ Apprentice

Real quick.... because I don't like sharing personal opinions too much... 

Why are there no jump towers in this mode??? It seems as if this is the exact map from the Halloween event. 

Why didn't you all use this mode to introduce digital threats for assault rifles (for this mode specifically)??? They're in TF2. Assault weapons in this mode are underwhelming because it's dark and if your enemies have digitals it puts you at a disadvantage. 

The map itself is great, but w/o jump towers and digital threats for assault rifles the gameplay is a little lackluster. 

Here's the thing devs, I'm extremely supportive of you all. Although, I don't think you're looking at the game from the players perspective enough. Just give us what we want. If the community is screaming for dual maps, give it to them. If the community is screaming for permanent solo and duos, give it to them... So that we can move on to the next set of complaints. I'm tired of the repetitive complaints about this game. I'm tired of streamers complaining and influencing their followers to complain about this game. You guys and gals are letting a boring * game like EFT take your viewership. So please just give us what we want on the very basic levels. You all did a great job with TF2. Give us some more of that for Apex. 

Out. 

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Re: About that Kings Canyon After Dark Mode...

★ Novice

Kings canyon after dark is so awesome!! In fact any map at night would be. I really hope the devs team look at having a permanent after dark map or mode. It just creates a whole new level of battle royale playing. Yes some of the weapons have the thermals which create an advantage but I'm if you look harder enough ( I was lucky) you will find the thermal cope for the sniper rifle which is totally wicked at night. 

I really hope they consider keeping this mode. A while new level of playing. 

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)