Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 10+ Maps???

by Fitt75

Original Post

10+ Maps???

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

To really set this game apart from others, I feel like Respawn should be the first battle Royale that has 10+ maps like old school FPS games. It'll be cool because each game will have a chance to be unique. Modes are easier to think of, and skins are cool, but nothing is better than knowing there's a new map to explore. I like the map but I think this will make the game revolutionary. What do y'all think?

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also would like more maps, and i hope there will be more, but it's not very simple since BR maps are quite heavy e requires some special balancing, its far more complex than normal shooters, lets hope season 2 comes with a new map or two, because season 1 is almost here, and i don't think there will be any new maps for this game mode yet.

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

★ Guide
It already sets apart from other br games with this one map that is neatly designed for shooting and not just plain fields with houses out of place.
Personally i rather have few really well done maps than multiple * ones
Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes, more maps, more game modes. Solos, Duos maybe? Mini Titans that don't require a pilot, vehicles? There's tons of tanks and trucks parked all over the map, and it would be cool if there was a gamemode for that. Apex just needs more variety, because the player base has gotten bored, and many have already left. They need to try and get players back.

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help