Who will be your choice in Madden Ultimate Team?

by NatureBoy2323

Original Post

Who will be your choice in Madden Ultimate Team?

Now that you know the four 87 OVR All-Madden players you get to choose from when pre-ordering the All Madden Edition by July 22nd, who will you be choosing?

Barry Sanders

Cooper Kupp

Kam Chancellor

Micah Parsons

I'm always a run first kind of guy, so I'm going with Barry Sanders.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 3 (521 Views)

Re: Who will be your choice in Madden Ultimate Team?

@NatureBoy2323 I guess I'll go with Barry Sanders too. I'm going to get a reasonably good WR from the Rookie Premiere promo (for my 49ers theme team) and a good HB will definitely help at the beginning for my balanced offense strategy.

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 3 (471 Views)

Re: Who will be your choice in Madden Ultimate Team?

★★ Guide

Unfortunately I'm not going to use any of them because once again there are no Browns team captains. Why this isn't an all 32 promo I never really understand. Billion dollar franchise.

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help