Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23 + "Unranked" screen

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23

★★★ Apprentice

I Just finished a challenge to unlock 50,000 XP, It says I unlocked it in the menu, but I never got the XP. And what's with Headliners ending at level 16 with 45 days left ? Its now useless. Please tell me this will be extended/ fixed.

Message 61 of 198 (2,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Thespeedofdark7Disappointing to say the least. I was usually top 25 every week and now there is little point in even bothering. After a few days you can just play on rookie to complete the objectives.  Plus the payout is much less now that there is no top 100 to shoot for.

At least I dont get too annoyed now when the game disconnects and I get a DNF.. lol

Message 62 of 198 (2,738 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One game of SB left today and it locked me out. This happened last week as well. This means I’ll miss out on games from Friday through Sunday. It’s bad enough we don’t have as much solo challenges to play but now SB’s are getting locked out. It’s like EA wants to force us to play online which I will do but not at the expense of glitches caused by the game. Shame on y’all EA. You keep giving ammo to haters like Ryan Moody, Angry Joe and SoftDrinkSports. 

Message 63 of 198 (2,688 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

The original intention of this post was to hopefully clear up some of the confusion that we've been seeing around the changes to Solo Battles in Madden NFL 23, specifically around weekly rewards and XP: 

@EA_Kent wrote:

There are no weekly Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23. Solo Battles now refresh daily, and rewards have been moved to the Competitive Field Pass. If you're seeing "unranked" on your Solo Battles screen, that's something we're working on changing or removing in the future. 

For all Solo Battles rewards be sure to keep an eye on the Competitive Field Pass and the post-game rewards screen. You should get 800 coins for a win, and 200 coins for a loss. 

We still see some confusion around this, so I just wanted to highlight this here once more. If you're seeing "Unranked" on your Solo Battles screen, you can disregard that. It will most likely be changed or removed in the future. 

Also I just wanted to say that we hear your feedback on the Solo Battles changes and rewards this year, and we'll continue sharing that with the team. 

Kent.png
Message 64 of 198 (25,165 Views)

Re: Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23 + "Unranked" screen

★★ Apprentice

What about Solo Battles just vanishing after finishing a game? I had 2 left for the day and 11 left for the week. 11 CP Im out of for the week if this isnt fixed. Is anything going to be done to make up for all the CP we have been denied due to these glitches? Between Solo Battles disappearing, Objectives not counting/tracking, ect we've been prevented from earning a very big chunk of CP and some of us have already missed out on rewards in the first comp pass due to this sea of issues that just keeps coming. What will be done about this because it's completly unacceptable to miss on time gated rewards due to these issues, like many of us already have. 

Message 65 of 198 (2,839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Thespeedofdark7 wrote:

What is the point of having a higher score, if a win is all you need? How is this mode competitive now in any way? What rewards, if any, are there for getting top 100?

Haha yeah exactly I don’t understand anything about the mode anymore. I can’t see any sense in it. Like you say the solo battles points are just irrelevant. It still says everywhere too about bonus points for the featured squad etc. but who cares, it’s all meaningless 😂. I wasn’t a massive solo battles player but find it crazy you get nothing for higher scores anymore. There’s no reason to play it other than the cp objectives

Message 66 of 198 (2,802 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this confirmed?

There's not benefit to playing on Rookie vs. Legend, apart from the couple of 4 CP rewards for 5 wins vs. Legend?

I've been sweating it out vs. Legend all week, when I could easily be creaming Rookie?

Message 67 of 198 (2,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am currently on level 12 in competitive and have not received any rewards. What is the point playing competitive modes when you don't get any rewards anyway. Has anyone heard of a fix yet?

Message 68 of 198 (2,752 Views)

Re: Solo Battles and Mut Championship Rewards

★★ Apprentice

about a week and 1/2 ago I chatted with someone and they said it was known issue but it's getting worse not better. Now about half the time when I finish games I don't get any points at all.

Message 69 of 198 (2,603 Views)

Re: Solo Battles and Mut Championship Rewards

★★ Apprentice

they are still saying "We're aware and we're working on it"

Message 70 of 198 (2,591 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help