Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23 + "Unranked" screen

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23 + "Unranked" screen

★★★ Newbie

I still had one solo battle left to play before the 24hour are up now it’s not there just shows unrank screen is there a way to get out of that screen or do I just have to wait the 10 hours for it to add the new teams???

Message 91 of 198 (843 Views)

Re: Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23 + "Unranked" screen

[ Edited ]
Champion

i just see that there are some small rewards added for solo battles rank...1000 coins for every rank...wow.

Message 92 of 198 (822 Views)

Re: Solo Battles rewards in Madden NFL 23

★ Guide
So how about the "repeatable" solo battle objective stopping giving 1 CP per win? Is this intended, or is this just bugged and still hasn't been fixed yet? Cause it's been reported weeks ago.
Message 93 of 198 (809 Views)

Champion

repeatable mission closed for me after 33 games...

Message 94 of 198 (802 Views)

★ Guide

This whole thing is a mess. Either can't get points or can't get rewards. And EA just marks this thread as "solved" and ignores that there's a problem.

Message 95 of 198 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Moopert @EA_Kent 

I think the +1 CP stops for Solos when when all of the Solos achievements have been reached. Once I get 35 Solo wins (which is usually the last of those rewards I achieve), the +1 goes away... that's my hypothesis.

Also, is is just me or are the Solo Opponents always:

• Eagles
  • Patriots
  • Rams
  • Dolphins
  • Cowboys

Message 96 of 198 (774 Views)

★ Guide
@sean_peadar
For me, it stopped this week when I finished the week 2 stat milestones. I still have only 34/35 on the win solo battle milestone.

And for me, it's a 3 day rotation of teams on PC:

Eagles/Dolphins/Patriots/Rams

Chargers/Chiefs/Colts/Panthers

Vikings/49ers/Bills/Browns

At least cycle in the other 20 teams for variety.
Message 97 of 198 (763 Views)

★ Apprentice

It stopped for me after 33 wins

Message 98 of 198 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

When will we get an answer on this; does the “repeatable” solo battles objective have a max limit?  Or when this objective shows complete, it’s actually a glitch  that needs to be fixed, to allow 29 per week (the max SBs you can play in a week).  Spam this question until we get an answer!

Message 99 of 198 (739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would be good if we get at least an informations about if it's intended (and what are the mechanics behind that) or if it's a bug, that the repeatable stops working. (seems it were 33 games for me too)

So I actually have to play online games and not just solo battles to get to the player-reward? :/ ... sucks - 'cause I suck at playing vs. real persons XD

Message 100 of 198 (703 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help