Re: Servers

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Servers

★★ Novice

I can load into MUT with no problem. I can buy packs, I can complete sets, I can spend money. As soon as I try to load into a solo, solo battle, MUT h2h, Champions game, I get an “our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later” prompt. I’m not banned, I don’t buy or sell coins, I’ve tried signing into a different series X, and the same thing happens. I’ve deleted my reserve space. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing is working. HELP PLEASE!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Message 1 of 8 (1,069 Views)

★★ Guide
@4thqtrgaming welcome to Madden 23
Message 2 of 8 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. This helps a ton!

Message 3 of 8 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Did you fix yours yet?

Message 4 of 8 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve even tried factory resetting the box. Bought a new router and modem too. Any luck yet? Because that didn’t work either
Message 5 of 8 (639 Views)

★ Novice
@4thqtrgaming Mine is still down with new challenges coming out I can't play older challenges or newer ones. This has at least be a 5 day issue for me on the PlayStation 5
Message 6 of 8 (618 Views)

Community Manager

I wanted to check to see if anyone in this thread was still running into the error message "Our Servers cannot process your request"?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 8 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you still having this problem ??

Message 8 of 8 (525 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help